In this FDD Talk post based on Item 19 of Robeks’ 2014 FDD, you will find the answers to the following questions:
- What were the 2013 average sales for the top 20%, top 40%, top 60%, top 80%, and all traditional Robeks stores that were in operation for the entire year 2013?
- How many Robeks stores were open in the U.S. as of December 29, 2013? Of these, how many were traditional stores? How does Robeks define “traditional” (versus “non-traditional”) stores?
- Of the traditional Robeks stores, how many were in operation for the entire year 2013 and therefore included in the sample?
- How did Robeks obtain the historical sales information presented in Item 19? Was this information audited?
- What are the typical factors that affect the sales performance of Robeks stores?
- According to what criteria were the traditional Robeks stores grouped in Item 19?
- Do the financial performance representation figures in Item 19 reflect the costs of sales, operating expenses, or other costs or expenses that must be deducted from the gross revenue or gross sales figures to obtain net income or profit?