Since 2011, we at Franchise Chatter have been reporting on the frozen yogurt industry, following the sector’s development and providing insight to investors in our commitment to be the definitive resource for those interested in franchise opportunities.
As part of our Platinum subscription package, we created Fro-Yo Files, a special section with exclusive content, including interviews with executives of top frozen yogurt franchises who talk about their brands and why you should consider becoming a partner; and, perhaps more importantly, tips and advice from current owner/operators, who talk about the pros and cons of owning and operating a specific franchise.
By sharing practical information from some of the leading franchisors and most successful franchisees in the country, Fro-Yo Files is an indispensable resource for those looking to investigate all the major players before becoming a franchisee.
This 2014 Fro-Yo Files Report will answer many of the questions you might have, as well as additional ones you need to ask before investing in a fro-yo concept.
- What brand is already accelerating consolidation in the industry by quietly gobbling up the competition through acquisitions?
- What brands are backed by solid venture capital firms?
- There is currently only one publicly traded frozen yogurt company, what other brand may go public in 2015?
- Which fro-yo franchise made Forbes magazine’s 2014 list of most promising companies?
- Which brand ranked highest on Entrepreneur’s 2014 Franchise 500?
- Though still a dominant brand, which company has seen its market share of the frozen yogurt industry shrink from 50 percent to 18 percent?
In this 2014 report, you will find a comprehensive overview of the industry, a discussion of emerging trends and news about brands that show the most promise in a very competitive environment. After reading this 4,400+ word report, you will be up to date with what is happening in the industry today and armed with forecasts for the future.
To become a Platinum subscriber, sign up here.