Highlights of Robeks’ Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2013 FDD)
- As of December 30, 2012, Robeks had 111 stores open in the U.S. These 111 stores were composed of 97 “traditional” stores (in-line or free standing open 7 days a week). Of the 97 traditional stores, 95 were operational for the full year. The charts below cover only those 95 traditional restaurants that were in operation for the entire year.
- You should consider that this information gives no weight to specific locations, types of operators, investment cost, or market conditions. Sales may vary widely from one location to another, without respect to their geographic region. You must make your own investigation into the likely sales and costs in your specific location and region.
- A prospective franchisee who is purchasing the assets of an existing restaurant should review the actual financial results of the store(s) being purchased.
- Prospective franchisees for non-traditional stores should not rely on the figures below, as that type of store may experience different results.
- As used below, Group refers to the relative performance of the specified traditional stores. For example, the Top 20% refers to the top 20% performing stores based on sales, the Top 40% refers to the top 40% performing stores based on sales, and so on.
- The financial performance representation figures do not reflect the costs of sales, operating expenses, or other costs or expenses that must be deducted from the gross revenue or gross sales figures to obtain your net income or profit.