Soccer Shots Franchise Costs: Estimated Initial Investment (Item 7, 2021 FDD)
1. Initial Franchise Fee: $36,500
2. Expenses While Attending Training: $500 to $2,500
- You must attend the Initial Franchise Training, which is five days in duration, at Soccer Shots’ franchise support center in Middletown, Pennsylvania or at another location of Soccer Shots’ choice.
- You and your Manager must attend and complete the Initial Franchise Training prior to the Operations Start Date.
- Training for up to two people is included in the Initial Franchise Fee; however, you are responsible for all expenses incurred in attending such training, including travel, lodging, and food expenses, and your employees’ salaries. The amount expended will depend on several factors, including the distance you must travel and the type of accommodation you chose.
- The estimate assumes you will send two people to Initial Franchise Training. If you request to send additional persons to Initial Franchise Training above the included two attendees, Soccer Shots reserves the right to charge you its then-current per attendee fee, which is currently $350.
3. Insurance: $1,500 to $7,000
- Prior to operating your franchise, you must purchase, and maintain at all times during the term of your Franchise Agreement, insurance that complies with Soccer Shots’ requirements.
- If you fail to purchase or maintain the required insurance, Soccer Shots may, but is not obligated to, obtain such insurance for you and keep the same in force and effect, and you must pay Soccer Shots, on demand, all premiums charged for such insurance policies together with a reasonable fee for the expenses Soccer Shots incurs in doing so.
- The figure given is an estimate of an annual installment. The costs may vary depending on a variety of factors.
4. Office Equipment and Office Supplies: $0 to $2,000
5. On Field Equipment: $500 to $1,000
- You may need to purchase additional on-field equipment beyond what is covered by the credits towards Soccer Shots’ merchandise shopping cart and marketing shopping cart.
6. Branded Apparel: $400 to $1,000
7. Prepaid Expenses and Deposits: $100 to $500
- Prepaid expenses include security deposits, business licenses, permit costs, utility deposits, and similar items.
8. Organizational Costs/Professional Fees: $500 to $2,000
- Organizational costs include legal and accounting fees, incorporation costs, and other miscellaneous expenses incurred before opening.
9. Season Prizes and Jersey Costs: $1,000 to $2,500
- The estimate above is for the first Season. You can expect to incur similar costs each Season you are in operation.
- You must purchase and provide a jersey for every enrollment received annually and provide a Season ending prize for every enrollment at the conclusion of a Season.
10. Marketing Expenses: $150 to $1,100
- The low end of this estimate also includes a pro-rated amount of the $1,000 Brand Fund Fee and $100 Franchise Advisory Council fee and the high end of this estimate includse the full amount of the $1,000 Brand Fund Fee and $100 Franchise Advisory Council fee.
11. Additional Funds – 3 Months: $2,350 to $4,200
- This expenditure estimates your expenses over the first three months of operations and assumes you will earn some revenue to cover your ongoing expenses. The amount of money for additional funds will depend heavily on the amount of revenue you earn during this initial period. These expenses include payroll costs but not any draw or salary for you.
- This estimate assumes you already own a vehicle and have an automobile insurance policy for that vehicle and, therefore, does not include costs related to the purchase of a vehicle and any insurance policy. The estimate also assumes that no vehicle maintenance costs will be attributed to the operation of the Franchised Business.
- These figures are estimates, and Soccer Shots cannot guarantee that you will not have additional expenses starting the business.
- Your costs will depend on how much you follow Soccer Shots’ methods and procedures; your management skill, experience, and business acumen; local economic conditions; the local market for Soccer Shots’ services; the prevailing wage rate; and competition.
12. Total Estimated Start-up Costs: $43,500 to $60,300
- These figures are estimates and Soccer Shots cannot guarantee that you will not have additional expenses starting the business.