Detailed Estimates of Amazing Athletes Franchise Costs Based on Item 7 (Estimated Initial Investment) of Amazing Athletes’ 2021 Franchise Disclosure Document
1. Initial Franchise Fee: $27,500 to $30,000
- The initial franchise fee is charged per Territory.
- If you are an honorably discharged veteran, Amazing Athletes will reduce the initial franchise fee for the Basic Package by $2,500.
- If you are a franchisee and are purchasing an additional franchise, Amazing Athletes will reduce the initial franchise fee by $5,000.
- The Territory will be determined by geographic, physical, and other boundaries before the Franchise Agreement is signed.
2. Construction and Leasehold Improvements: $0
- It is anticipated and expected that you will work from your home. Amazing Athletes has no criteria for any office space, lease, or other real estate. As it is anticipated and expected that you will be working from your home, no tenant improvement is necessary.
3. Training Expenses: $0 to $2,500
- You must pay all of your out-of-pocket expenses while attending training at Amazing Athletes’ then-current training office. These numbers are estimates only and will depend on the lodging you choose, the method of getting to the training location, and the food you purchase.
4. Optional Remote Training Fee (if needed): $0 to $3,000
- If you decide you want to receive Remote Training, and if Amazing Athletes agrees to give it to you, Amazing Athletes will charge its then-current and non-refundable Remote Training Fee. You may be required to travel to the nearest franchisee for such training. Amazing Athletes anticipates and expects such travel to be no more than a few hours driving time to the nearest franchisee, but you will be responsible for your room, board, and other travel expenses.
- In Amazing Athletes’ sole discretion, it may conduct the initial training via web-based training. If Amazing Athletes does, you will not be required to pay a Training Fee to it.
5. Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment: $0 to $500
- This includes a telephone (if you do not have one), a fax machine, a combination printer/copier (if you do not have one), and a table and chair. This amount will change depending on whether you already have these items. Amazing Athletes has no specifications for the fax machine, copier, printer, table, or chair.
6. Startup Kit and Initial Uniforms and Marketing Materials: $3,500 to $5,500
- You will also be required to purchase initial uniforms and marketing materials along with the Startup Kit from an Affiliate and other approved vendors. After the initial purchase, you are required to purchase replacement equipment from an Affiliate.
7. Computer System: $0 to $1,000
- You will be required to have certain off-the-shelf computer hardware. You may already have equipment that meets this need. The computer system must have the software listed in Item 11. You may already have software that is sufficient.
- If you already have equipment and software that satisfies Amazing Athletes’ requirements, you will not need to purchase new computer hardware or software and can spend $0 on your Computer System.
8. Technology Maintenance Fee: $450
- The Technology Maintenance Fee is currently $150 per month. This figure represents the first 3 months of this fee that Amazing Athletes collects before you open. Amazing Athletes may in the future provide you with proprietary software at no cost to you.
9. Insurance and Professional Services: $1,000 to $3,000
- This estimate includes the cost of deposit in order to obtain the minimum required insurance. You should check with your local carrier for actual premium quotes and costs, as well as the actual cost of the deposit.
- The cost of coverage will vary based upon the area in which your Franchised Business will be located, your experience with the insurance carrier, the loss experience of the carrier, and other factors beyond Amazing Athletes’ control.
- You should also check with your insurance agent or broker regarding any additional insurance that you may want to carry.
- This estimate also includes representative costs for the engagement of professionals such as attorneys and accountants for the professional services consistent with the start-up of a Franchised Business. Amazing Athletes strongly recommends that you seek the assistance of professional advisors when evaluating this franchise opportunity, the disclosure document, and the Franchise Agreement. It is also advisable to consult these professionals to review any contract that you will enter into as part of starting your Franchised Business.
- The estimated rates in this chart are based upon professional fees in the area of Franklin, Tennessee.
10. Permits, Licenses, and Certifications: $0 to $1,000
- You are responsible for applying for, obtaining, and maintaining all required permits, licenses, and certifications necessary to operate your Franchised Business. If your state does not require you to obtain any permits, licenses, or certifications to operate the Franchised Business or if you already possess all required permits, licenses, or certifications to operate the Franchised Business, you will spend $0 on permits, licenses, and certifications.
11. Additional Funds for 3 Months: $1,000 to $5,000
- The estimate of additional funds is for the first 3 months of operating your Franchised Business which includes such items as debt service, initial payroll taxes (including payroll to cover the pre-opening training period for some of your staff), Royalties, National Franchisee Advertising Fees, professional fees, including accounting fees, additional advertising, marketing and/or promotional activities, health and workers’ compensation insurance, bank charges, miscellaneous supplies and equipment, initial staff recruiting expenses, state tax and license fees, deposits and prepaid expenses (if applicable), and other miscellaneous items as offset by the revenue you take into the Franchised Business.
- The estimate of additional funds does not include an owner’s salary or draw.
- The additional funds required will vary by your management skill, experience and business acumen, your relative effectiveness as a sales person, local economic conditions, the local market for your services, competition, and the sales level in your Territory that you reach during this period.
- The items included above are by no means all-inclusive of the extent of the expense categorization.
- In compiling these estimates, Amazing Athletes has relied upon the experience of its predecessor in offering franchises of the kind being offered in the disclosure document.
12. Total: $33,450 to $51,950
Complete AA Program (Amazing Athletes, Amazing Tots, and Amazing Athletes P.E.)
- Total: $43,650 to $64,950