Detailed Estimates of All Dry Franchise Costs Based on Item 7 (Estimated Initial Investment) of All Dry’s 2021 Franchise Disclosure Document
1. Initial Franchise Fee: $49,500
2. Rent and Lease Security Deposit: $0 to $3,750
- Your lease security deposit and utility deposits will usually be refundable unless you owe money to the landlord or utility provider. None of the other expenditures in this table will be refundable.
- Neither All Dry nor any affiliate finances any part of your initial investment.
- All Dry’s estimates in this table assume you pay one month rent plus a security deposit before you open for business. For this to occur, you would need to negotiate a “free rent” period for the time it takes to build out your business.
- All Dry expects that you will rent your location. If you choose to purchase real estate instead of renting, your costs will be significantly different.
3. Utilities: $0 to $500
4. Leasehold Improvements: $0 to $2,000
5. Market Introduction Program: $2,000 to $3,500
6. Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment: $20,000 to $35,000
7. Computer Systems: $299 to $2,000
8. Insurance: $500 to $4,000
9. Vehicle: $1,000 to $50,000
- This estimate is to purchase a vehicle and finance with a GPS system for tracking purposes.
1o. Signage: $0 to $1,000
11. Office Expenses: $0 to $1,000
12. Inventory: $500 to $2,500
13. Licenses and Permits: $300 to $2,000
14. Dues and Subscriptions: $100 to $1,000
15. Technology Fee: $100
16. Professional Fees (lawyer, accountant, etc.): $1,500
17. Travel, Lodging, and Meals for Initial Training: $1,000 to $2,500
18. Additional Funds (for first 3 months): $5,000 to $40,000
- This includes any other required expenses you will incur before operations begin and during the initial period of operations, such as payroll, additional inventory, rent, and other operating expenses in excess of income generated by the business.
- In formulating the amount required for additional funds, All Dry relied on the following factors, basis, and experience: the development of an All Dry business by All Dry’s affiliate, and All Dry’s general knowledge of the industry.
19. Total: $81,799 to $201,850
- These estimates are based on All Dry’s affiliate’s experience in developing and operating a business similar to that offered under the Disclosure Document.