In this FDD Talk 2016 post, you’ll learn the following:
- Section I – Background information on the Any Lab Test Now franchise opportunity, including relevant news updates
- Section II – Estimated initial investment for an Any Lab Test Now franchise, based on Item 7 of the company’s 2016 FDD
- Section III – Presentation and analysis of Any Lab Test Now’s financial performance representations, based on Item 19 of the company’s 2016 FDD, including information on the:
- 2015 average gross sales for the 98 Any Lab Test Now outlets that are standalone units, were operating on December 31, 2015, and have been open for at least four years as of December 31, 2015
- 2015 average gross sales for the 18 Any Lab Test Now outlets that are standalone units, were operating on December 31, 2015, and have been open between three and four years as of December 31, 2015
- 2015 average gross sales for the 6 Any Lab Test Now outlets that are standalone units, were operating on December 31, 2015, and have been open between two and three years as of December 31, 2015
Section I – Background Information
Any Lab Test Now Offers More Options for Clients
People who are uninsured or underinsured, who have high-deductible insurance, who put a priority on privacy, or who want more control in their healthcare can order their own lab tests.
Any Lab Test Now, the first direct access lab testing provider in the United States, provides clinical lab tests, sexually transmitted disease tests, paternity tests and other DNS testing, toxicology tests, drug testing, alcohol testing, testing for poisons and toxins, heavy metal testing, and testing for employers.
One of the advantages of Any Lab Test Now is that people can choose the tests they want to have, thus managing their own health care. When test results stray from normal ranges, clients can notify their doctors so medical issues can be explored. Clients do not need orders from their doctors; a physician oversees testing and results; however, orders by doctors for testing is welcome.
Any Lab Test Now Cracks Franchise 500
The company, headquartered in Georgia, was founded in 1992 and has been franchising since 2007.
Any Lab Test Now cracked Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500 list in 2016, coming in with a ranking of No. 445. The company finished 2015 with 158 franchised units in the U.S., along with eight company-owned locations, and is seeking franchisees throughout the United States.
Test Results Get Back Quickly
Through Any Lab Test Now, employers can manage drug programs, parents can establish paternity, attorneys can procure evidence for legal cases, runners can evaluate their fitness program, and uninsured people can stay on top of the medical tests they need. Individuals can learn more about themselves and their lineage through DNA testing.
Those are just a few of the ways the company can help. Groups served by Any Lab Test Now range widely, from athletes to schools to medical tourism organizations.
Customers are usually done within 15 minutes, and appointments are not necessary but can be beneficial in some cases. Most stores are open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. to accommodate office hours.
Clients Can Take Test Results to Healthcare Providers
Clients at Any Lab Test Now do not receive diagnoses or treatment from the company. After clients get their test results, they can take them to a healthcare provider. Any Lab Test Now does not accept medical insurance, but a client’s insurance company may reimburse the client for some tests. Prices are transparent and affordable.
A medical assistant or phlebotomist collects the blood or other biological substance, which is catalogued and sent to an accredited or certified laboratory partner for analysis. Testing is discreet and confidential. Most lab tests can even be ordered anonymously. The company offers quick results; many of the test results come in 24 to 48 hours.
The company partners with laboratories that have been accredited and/or certified by organizations such as the College of American Pathologists, the American Association of Blood Banks, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, and the federal Drug Enforcement Administration.
Section II – Estimated Costs
- Please click here for detailed estimates of Any Lab Test Now franchise costs, based on Item 7 of the company’s 2016 FDD (updated).