Highlights of Monster Tree Service’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2015 FDD) – Part 2 of 2
- In order to protect the privacy of Monster Tree Service franchisees and their personal information, the franchisor does not refer to them by name but by the alias of “Franchisee.”
- The territory for a single unit franchise is a minimum of 250,000 population and is based on zip codes. Due to the breakdown of zip codes, no single territory in the Monster franchised system is 250,000 or less.
- All territories consist of at least 250,000 population and for the purposes of this chart, Monster Tree Service has identified each unit territory at the minimum.
- Each franchisee in this chart owns two territories of at least 250,000 population. Your population numbers may vary, but will not be less than 250,000 per unit.
- Gross Sales. As reported to Monster Tree Service by each franchisee.
- Estimated Expenses Based on Affiliate-Owned Unit’s Percentage of Sales. These percentages are the actual historical costs incurred by the affiliate-owned unit, Monster Tree Service, Inc.
- The affiliate-owned unit, Monster Tree Service, Inc., has been operating a tree business for 6.5 years. You may experience different percentages as a start-up business, and the franchisor makes no guarantee that the percentages you achieve will be identical to those of Monster Tree Service, Inc.
- Months Operating in 2014: 10
- Total Months in Business: 12
- Minimum Territory Size: 500,000