Highlights of Benjamin Franklin Plumbing’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2015 FDD) – Part 2 of 2
Explanatory Notes for Table 2 – Same Store Net Sales by Tiers by Franchised Business Territories
- The numbers contained here represent the total Net Sales of Franchised Business Territories, as reported to Benjamin Franklin Plumbing by its franchisees.
- A franchisee’s Franchised Business may consist of multiple Franchised Business Territories.
- All information in this Table 2 reflects franchisees that were open during the full two-year (i.e. 24-month period) ending December 31, 2014, and includes any territory in which such franchisees operated during any portion of the year ended December 31, 2014.
- Net Sales may include sales in Open Territory, that is territory that has not been awarded to a franchisee.
Explanatory Notes for Table 3 – BuyMax Rebate Experience of Franchisees (July 2013 Through June 2014)
- BuyMax is an affiliated company which negotiates national account contracts with providers of services or goods to obtain favorable pricing and rebates for its franchisees. The numbers contained here represent only the rebates achieved by franchisees who take advantage of BuyMax services.
- The use of BuyMax is voluntary and not a requirement for franchisees.
- Franchisees who do not utilize BuyMax are excluded from Table 3.
- All information in this Table 3 reflects those franchisees that were open during the full two-year (i.e. 24-month) period ending December 31, 2014 and includes any territory in which such franchisees operated during any portion of the period July 2013 through June 2014.
Table 2 – Same Store Net Sales by Tiers by Franchised Business Territories
Top 10% (by Net Sales) of Applicable Franchised Business Territories