Highlights of Garage Experts’ Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2014 FDD)
- Garage Experts sets forth 2012 data for Average Sales, Average Cost of Goods Sold, and Average Closing Rate of 7 of its 9 outlets which operated for a full year in 2012. (Note: Only 2012 data was included because Garage Experts’ 2014 FDD was issued on January 10, 2014, rather than in the second quarter of the year like most other franchises.)
- In 2012, Garage Experts had 34 outlets, 9 of which met the characteristic of having operated a full year in 2012. Seven of the 9 franchisees responded to Garage Experts’ survey asking for information.
- All 7 outlets whose data is presented below were in operation 5 years or less in 2012.
- Garage Experts based the number and percent of outlets who attained or surpassed the stated result on the 7 outlets who responded to its request for this information.
- For average Cost of Goods Sold, an outlet attained or surpassed the stated result if its COGS was equal to or less than the stated result.
- The information presented below is based upon reports from franchisees, and Garage Experts has not audited or in any way verified this information.
- Further, a number of factors will directly affect the performance of your territory. These include, but are not limited to, the general market for Garage Experts’ services in your area; competitive factors from other companies offering similar services in your market; and the success of your efforts to market your services, offer high customer service, and generally follow the Operations Manual and system.
- Your individual financial results may differ substantially from the results stated in the financial performance representation. Some outlets have earned this amount. Your individual results may differ. There is no assurance you will earn as much.