Highlights of JL Beers’ Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2014 FDD)
- JL Beers Restaurants feature a variety of high-quality hamburgers, fresh cut fries and chips, dips, and a large selection of draught, canned, and bottled beers for the individual consumer in a fast-casual atmosphere.
- The data presented below reflects the average Net Sales reported to JL Beers from the 6 “company-owned” JL Beers Restaurants in operation for the entire calendar year ending December 31, 2013. The data has not been audited.
- Each of the “company-owned” Restaurants are owned by entities under common control with the franchisor.
- “Net Sales” means the aggregate amount of all food and beverages, together with other goods and services, whether for cash, on credit, or otherwise, made or provided in connection with the Restaurant, but excluding taxes paid or accrued.
- Of the 6 Restaurants, 3 Restaurants (50%) met or exceeded the average Net Sales.
- Of the 6 Restaurants, 1 Restaurant opened in 2009, 1 Restaurant opened in 2010, 2 Restaurants opened in 2011, and 2 Restaurants opened in 2012.
- JL Beers recommends that you make your own independent investigation to determine whether or not to purchase this franchise, and consult with an attorney and other advisors before signing any Franchise Agreement. You should conduct an independent investigation of the costs and expenses in operating a Restaurant.
- Some Restaurants have earned this amount. There is no assurance you’ll do as well. If you rely upon these figures, you must accept the risk of not doing as well.