Highlights of ACFN’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2014 FDD) – Part 1 of 4
- The following 3 tables (first, second, and third tables) are presented to demonstrate possible results of an ACFN franchisee operating 1 ATM, a small network of 5 ATMs, and a larger network of 10 ATMs, based on a combination of variables.
- The variables include the following: (i) Transactions Per Day; (ii) Total Transactions Per Day; (iii) Transactions Per Month; (iv) Fees Collected; (v) Transaction Fees; (vi) Profit Share; (vii) Administration Fees; and (viii) Estimated Funds.
- The possible results included in the tables below are solely based on ACFN’s estimates of the variables, and are not the actual results of any particular ACFN franchisee or ACFN ATM.
- Actual results, as well as the actual amounts used for each of the variables, will vary from franchisee to franchisee, ATM to ATM, area to area, and market to market.
- To give the information presented in these tables a reasonable basis, however, ACFN used averages based on every ATM surcharge transaction that took place at all operational ACFN ATMs during its 2013 fiscal year (January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013) in calculating several of the estimated variables.
- A detailed description of the estimates and the material assumptions underlying this financial performance representation are included in the notes (see Parts 2 and 3).
Transactions Per Day: 1