Highlights of Christian Brothers Automotive’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2014 FDD) – Part 1
- The franchised business is repairing and servicing automotive vehicles.
- The tables and figures below relate to the 111 Christian Brothers Automotive stores that were open and operating for the entire 2013. This includes 2 stores operated by the franchisor, and 109 stores operated by franchisees.
- Christian Brothers Automotive has excluded 12 stores that were opened after January 1, 2013, as the operating history of these units is limited.
- Set forth in Section I are the average Gross Sales (as defined below) for the included Christian Brothers Automotive stores, based upon the below indicated sales ranges, for the year ending December 31, 2013.
- Set forth in Section II are the average Gross Sales (as defined below) for the included Christian Brothers Automotive stores, based upon the below indicated regions, for the year ending December 31, 2013.
- Gross Sales is defined as all gross revenue derived from labor, parts, and sub-contracted labor/parts and supplies.
- The franchise performance results included in this statement relate to 2013 performance results for the specific franchises included in this statement and should not be considered as the actual or probable performance results that you should expect to achieve through the operation of your franchise.
- You must bear in mind that a newly-opened business should not be expected to achieve sales volumes or maintain expenses similar to those of an established business. Actual results vary from store to store.
Sales Range: Greater Than/Equal to $2.25 Million to Less Than $2.5 Million