Highlights of Honest-1 Auto Care’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2014 FDD) – Part 1
- The following chart represents the actual gross sales and average monthly gross sales achieved by all Honest-1 Centers that have been operating continuously for at least 2 years as of December 31, 2013 under the same owner.
- These Honest-1 Centers were located in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Minnesota, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, South Carolina, and Utah.
- Your revenues may vary significantly depending on a number of factors, including the location of your Center and how you operate your business.
- Honest-1 Auto Care is not representing that you can expect to achieve these sales or profits in your first year of operation, or at any time during the term of your franchise agreement.
- The financial performance representations do not reflect the costs of sales, operating expenses, or other costs or expenses that must be deducted from the gross sales figures to obtain your net income or profit.
- You should conduct an independent investigation of the costs and expenses you will incur in operating your Honest-1 Center. Franchisees or former franchisees, listed in the Disclosure Document, may be one source of this information.