Highlights of Sitters Etc.’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2014 FDD)
- This table presents the average annual metrics for the three fiscal years ending December 31, 2011, December 31, 2012, and December 31, 2013 from the Sitters Etc. business in 3 markets operated by the franchisor’s affiliate.
- Memphis, TN is the second largest Nielsen Designated Marketing Area (“DMA”) in the state of Tennessee and is ranked the 50th such DMA in the United States (approximately 670,000 television homes).
- Chattanooga, TN is a mid-size market, ranking as the 87th largest DMA (approximately 360,000 television homes).
- Jonesboro, AR is a small population market, ranking as the 181st DMA (approximately 80,000 television homes).
- Affiliate-operated Sitters Etc. businesses in Nashville, TN and Knoxville, TN during this period were excluded below because neither business was staffed or operated in the same business format and served a comparable assigned area as would be representative of a Franchised Business.
- The two affiliate markets excluded are early stage configurations of the business model and are not representative of the operating structure to be used or the population base to be served by the franchises being sold.
- The success of your Franchised Business will depend largely upon your personal abilities, your use of those abilities, and your market. The financial results of your Franchised Business will likely differ, perhaps materially, from the results summarized in this Item.