For the most up-to-date financial information, visit our latest FDD Talk post analyzing Homewatch CareGivers’ average revenues, expenses, and/or profits.
In this FDD Talk post based on Item 19 of Homewatch Caregivers’ 2014 FDD, you will find the answers to the following questions:
- What were the average twelve-month Gross Revenues of all Homewatch Caregivers franchisees within the United States who were in business as of December 31, 2013 and reported Gross Revenues for the full year in each of the representative years that are shown below (i.e., Years 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5; and the 2013 calendar year)?
- Which franchisees were excluded from this data?
- Do Gross Revenues include revenues from all territories owned by a franchisee? In the case of franchisees that own two or more territories, were the results from these territories combined for the purpose of calculating the averages? Do the reported results represent Gross Revenues derived from Businesses governed by more than one Franchise Agreement?
- How does Homewatch Caregivers define the terms “Gross Billings” and “Gross Sales”? Are franchisees required to report their operating results based on monthly Gross Billings or monthly Gross Sales?
- Of all the domestic Homewatch Caregivers franchisees who reported revenues in all 12 months of calendar year 2013, how many generated Gross Revenues of $1 million or more? How many generated Gross Revenues of $1.5 million or more? How many generated Gross Revenues of $2 million or more?
- What were the same-store sales growth percentages for all Homewatch Caregivers franchisees in the United States over the four-year period from January 1, 2010 through December 31, 2013? How were the same-store sales growth percentages measured?