In this FDD Talk post based on HomeWell Senior Care’s Item 19 financial performance representations, you will find the answers to the following questions:
- What services are typically offered by HomeWell Senior Care franchisees?
- What is the total estimated initial investment necessary to begin operation of a HomeWell Senior Care franchise?
- Does HomeWell Senior Care offer to qualified franchisees the opportunity to become the company’s Development Agent within a specific geographical area? If so, what are the functions of a Development Agent and how does one become a Development Agent?
- What were the 2012 and 2013 average gross revenues achieved by all active HomeWell Senior Care franchisees, some of which operate multiple businesses, that have been in operation for more than 12 months?
- Why is HomeWell Senior Care not able to include results from all franchisees?
- Is HomeWell Senior Care representing that you can expect to achieve these sales in your first year of operation, or at any time during the Franchise Agreement?
- What are some factors that may significantly affect your revenues?
- How did HomeWell Senior Care obtain the revenue information presented below? Has this information been audited?
- Do the financial performance figures below reflect the costs of sales, operating expenses, or other costs or expenses that must be deducted from the net revenue or net sales figures to obtain your net income or profit?