Highlights of Pop-A-Lock’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2014 FDD)
- The Pop-A-Lock franchise currently provides up to 4 authorized service categories: (i) commercial and residential locksmith and security services, (ii) vehicle locksmith services, (iii) car door unlocking services, and (iv) emergency roadside assistance and mobile vehicle services.
- The Franchised Business shall be open for conduct of business, as needed, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and you shall at all times staff the Franchised Business with the number of employees consistent with this requirement and operate the Franchised Business diligently so as to maximize revenues and profits.
- The total estimated initial investment necessary to begin operation of a Pop-A-Lock franchise is $99,993 to $133,402.
- The financial performance representation does not reflect the costs of sales, operating expenses, or other costs or expenses that must be deducted from the gross revenue or gross sales figures to obtain your net income or profit.
- You should conduct an independent investigation of the costs and expenses you will incur in operating your Franchised Business. Franchisees or former franchisees listed in the disclosure document may be one source of information.
- Some outlets have sold/earned this amount. Your individual results may differ. There is no assurance you’ll sell/earn as much.
- Other than stated below, Pop-A-Lock does not make any representations about a franchisee’s future financial performance. If you are purchasing an existing outlet, however, it may provide you with the actual records of that outlet.
- In making its assumptions for future financial performance, Pop-A-Lock considered such significant factors as all the expenses set forth in Items 5, 6, and 7.