Highlights of Stanley Steemer’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2014 FDD)
- Those Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaner franchisees that were in operation for all of 2013 had average annual gross sales for 2013 in the amounts listed below. Stanley Steemer provided substantially the same services to all franchisees, and all franchisees provided substantially the same services to the public.
- Although franchisees operated their Stanley Steemer businesses from their homes or office warehouses, the locations of these businesses made no significant difference in gross sales.
- Franchisees use substantially the same accounting system to account for gross sales.
- The information disclosed in this Item 19 relates to the historical performance of certain franchised Stanley Steemer businesses related to carpet and upholstery cleaning services for calendar year 2013.
- The information disclosed below is solely for gross revenues for franchised Stanley Steemer businesses related to carpet and upholstery cleaning services. It does not include gross sales by franchisees related to duct cleaning services.
- No company-owned stores were included in the information disclosed below.
- These figures were obtained from gross sales reports made by franchisees to Stanley Steemer in compliance with the requirements of their Franchise Agreements that they supply these figures. These figures have been compiled from those reports in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.