Highlights of Bowl of Heaven’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2014 FDD)
- As a Bowl of Heaven franchisee, you will operate a retail restaurant in a defined territory providing Acai bowls, exotic juice blend smoothies, bread, specified condiments and ingredients, other food, beverages, and related products and accessories.
- The following data shows the actual sales and operating figures for the calendar year 2013 of the Bowl of Heaven outlet located in Southern California owned and operated by Bowl of Heaven’s affiliate BOH-L.
- Bowl of Heaven has not audited this information. However, upon written request, BOH will provide you with substantiation of the data used in preparing this financial performance representation.
- Because your Outlet will not be a “mature” Bowl of Heaven outlet until it has been open for at least 12 months, it is especially important for you not to rely on this information to project your future performance, which will likely differ from the results shown.
- Even if you acquire a Bowl of Heaven outlet that has been open for at least 12 months through purchase or other transfer, your results will likely differ, due to the change of management and other factors.
- It is also especially important that you understand that the information below is not meant in any fashion to constitute projections of your performance as a Bowl of Heaven franchisee.
- As a new franchisee, your financial results will likely differ from the results described below and those differences may be material. Your results may also vary significantly from those shown below depending on a number of factors, including:
- the location of your territory;
- the nature and extent of your competition in your territory;
- whether your territory has a greater or lesser demand for Bowl of Heaven products;
- the skill, experience, and business acumen of your management and staff;
- local economic conditions;
- prevailing wage rates in your territory; and
- how long you have operated your Bowl of Heaven outlet.
- You should conduct an independent investigation of the costs and expenses you will incur in operating your Bowl of Heaven outlet. Franchisees or former franchisees, listed in the disclosure document, may be one source of this information.
- You should not rely on such information to project your future performance, which will likely differ from the results below. But if you rely on Bowl of Heaven’s figures in the tables below, you must also accept the risk that your Bowl of Heaven outlet may not do as well.
Jan – Mar