In this FDD Talk post based on Item 19 of Elevation Burger’s 2014 FDD, you will find the answers to the following questions:
- What were the 2013 Gross Sales; Cost of Goods Sold; Payroll Costs; Rent/CAM/Property Taxes; General and Administrative Expenses; Creative Fund/Marketing Contribution; and Earning Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation, and Amortization (EBITDA) for the affiliate-owned Elevation Burger Restaurant located in Falls Church, Virginia?
- How long has this affiliate-owned Elevation Burger Restaurant been operating?
- How many Elevation Burger Restaurants have been operating for more than seven years as of the date of the company’s 2014 franchise disclosure document?
- What are some of the expenses of a typical franchised Elevation Burger Restaurant that differ from this affiliate-owned Restaurant’s expenses?
- What are the main factors that can affect the performance of your franchised Restaurant?
- Has the financial information presented in this Statement been audited?
- Did the franchisor or its affiliates offer substantially the same service to franchised Restaurants as the Restaurant described in this statement? Did this affiliate-owned Restaurant offer substantially the same services to the public?
- What are Franchise Chatter’s latest views on Elevation Burger’s financial performance representations?