In this FDD Talk post based on Item 19 of Elevation Burger’s 2014 FDD, you will find the answers to the following questions:
- What were the 2013 Gross Sales; Cost of Goods Sold; Payroll Costs; Rent/CAM/Property Taxes; General and Administrative Expenses; Creative Fund/Marketing Contribution; and Earning Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation, and Amortization (EBITDA) for the affiliate-owned Elevation Burger Restaurant located in Falls Church, Virginia?
- How long has this affiliate-owned Elevation Burger Restaurant been operating?
- How many Elevation Burger Restaurants have been operating for more than seven years as of the date of the company’s 2014 franchise disclosure document?
- What are some of the expenses of a typical franchised Elevation Burger Restaurant that differ from this affiliate-owned Restaurant’s expenses?
- What are the main factors that can affect the performance of your franchised Restaurant?
- Has the financial information presented in this Statement been audited?
Did the franchisor or its affiliates offer substantially the same service to franchised Restaurants as the Restaurant described in this statement? Did this affiliate-owned Restaurant offer substantially the same services to the public?
- What are Franchise Chatter’s latest views on Elevation Burger’s financial performance representations?
To Access the Rest of This Article and Other Premium, Income-Enhancing Content, Subscribe Now or Log In.
Gain the Insider Information (and Actual Earnings Data) You Need to Make a Safe and Smart Franchise Investment. Click Here to Learn More.
Gain the Insider Information (and Actual Earnings Data) You Need to Make a Safe and Smart Franchise Investment - See more at: https://www.franchisechatter.com/register/#sthash.le7wKJKM.dpuf
Leave a Reply