Highlights of MOOYAH’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2014 FDD)
- The franchise is for the establishment and operation of fast-casual restaurants with limited service offering high-quality hamburgers, other sandwiches, French fries, shakes, and related food and beverage items.
- The following chart includes the average gross sales incurred by 37 of the 50 franchised MOOYAH Restaurants that were in operation for more than one year at the end of the 2013 fiscal year. The remaining 13 Restaurants were either open less than 12 months or the results have not been included in Item 19 because MOOYAH has agreed with the franchisees not to share their financial information.
- Each of the Restaurants offers the same products and services that your Restaurant will offer. Your individual results may differ. There is no assurance that you will earn as much.
- A statement of historical sales will not necessarily correspond to future results because of factors such as inflation, deflation, and other variables. All information should be evaluated in light of current market conditions including such information as may then be available. A newly-opened business cannot be expected to achieve sales similar to those of an established business.
- The financial performance figures do not reflect the costs of sales, operating expenses, or other costs or expenses that must be deducted from the gross sales figures to obtain your net income or profit. You should conduct an independent investigation of the costs and expenses you will incur in operating your Restaurant. Franchisees or former franchisees, listed in the disclosure document, may be one source of this information.