Highlights of Miracle Method’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2014 FDD)
- As of December 31, 2013, there were 134 Miracle Method Businesses in operation and 1 affiliate location. The affiliate location has a signed franchise agreement and is bound by the exact same standards and requirements as franchisees, including the payment of advertising fees and royalties.
- The information in the tables below is a historical financial performance representation for these certain Miracle Method Businesses.
- For Table 1, Miracle Method presented the percentage of franchisees that experienced an increase in the yearly Gross Sales as compared to the previous year. Miracle Method had 122, 129, 125, 126, and 134 total Miracle Method Businesses at the end of 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013. For this Table, Miracle Method included only those franchisees in operation for a full 12 months ending December 31, 2013.
- For Table 2, Miracle Method presented historical financial performance representation for Businesses that have been in operation for 24 months or longer as of April 1, 2013 and employ 3 or more technicians. The financial performance representation figures do not reflect the costs of sales, operating expenses, or other costs or expenses that must be deducted from the Gross Revenue or Gross Sales figures to obtain your net income or profit.
- For Table 3, Miracle Method surveyed all Businesses that have been in operation for 10 or more years and have a minimum of 3 technicians. As of December 31, 2012, 16 Miracle Method Businesses met this criterion. Of those 16, 9, including the affiliate, returned the survey. Expenses for each of the 9 Miracle Method Businesses were averaged. The franchisor lists these averages for each category as a percentage of the average total revenue of the group. The number of Franchises that exceeded or attained the average for each category was 5 out of the 9 represented, or 56%.
- Table 4 is a list of all Franchises that achieved over $1,000,000 in sales during 2013. The number of territories licensed by each franchisee is listed.