In this FDD Talk post based on Item 19 of Tim Hortons’ 2014 FDD, you will find the answers to the following questions:
- What is a Standard Tim Hortons Restaurant? What is the typical size of a Standard Tim Hortons Restaurant? What percentage of Tim Hortons units are Standard Restaurants?
- What were the 2013 average gross sales for Standard Tim Hortons Restaurants located in Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virgnia, and West Virginia?
- What were the high and low gross sales in 2013 for Standard Tim Horton Restaurants in each of these states?
- How many Standard Restaurants were included in the sample for each state and what were the criteria for their inclusion?
- How did Tim Hortons obtain the information included in these financial disclosures?
- What are Franchise Chatter’s latest views on Tim Hortons’ financial performance representations?