Highlights of Brothers Bar and Grill’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2014 FDD)
- Brothers Bar and Grill’s affiliates operate 15 stores that were open all of 2013. Four of those stores had sales of more than $2,000,000. Six stores had sales between $1,000,000 and $2,000,000. Five stores had sales of less than $1,000,000.
- The following tables include specific data of 9 of those 15 stores. For each of the segments, Brothers Bar and Grill included the store with the highest sales, the store with the lowest sales, and one store in the middle.
- The information in the tables below represents actual financial data from 9 of the 15 stores operated by Brothers Bar and Grill’s affiliates that were open all of 2013. Brothers Bar and Grill grouped the stores exclusively by sales levels.
- All the stores are located in an “entertainment district,” which includes a concentration of entertainment venues such as restaurants, bars, clubs, pubs, art galleries, shops, sporting facilities, theaters, lodging, single/multi-family dwellings, and businesses.
- The information below is not a forecast of your potential future performance. Brothers Bar and Grill does not represent that you can expect to attain these sales amounts. There is no assurance that you will do as well. Your financial results are likely to differ from the results shown below. A newly opened business may not achieve sales volumes similar to those of an established business.
- Neither Brothers Bar and Grill nor any of its affiliates make any promises or representations of any kind that you will achieve any particular results or level of sales or profitability or even achieve break-even results in any particular year of operation.
- Sales do not represent actual or potential income of a business and you should not rely on them in calculating prospective profitability. The profitability of individual businesses depends on a number of factors including your management skill, experience, and business acumen; local economic conditions; the local market for Brothers Bar and Grill products; and competition. These factors vary due to individual characteristics of the franchised business.
- You are responsible for developing your own business plan for your business, including capital budgets, financial statements, projections, and other elements appropriate to your particular circumstances. Brothers Bar and Grill encourages you to consult with your own accounting, business, and legal advisors to assist you to identify the expenses you likely will incur in connection with your business, to prepare your budgets, and to assess the likely or potential financial performance of your business.
Segment 1 – Stores with Total Annual Sales Over $2,000,000