- The Brain Balance Program is a comprehensive, individualized program that integrates physical and cognitive exercises with dietary change. The goal of the Brain Balance Program is to correct a fundamental imbalance between the two hemispheres of the brain — a “communication breakdown” that results in a range of negative symptoms and behaviors.
- The Brain Balance Program protocols (the “Licensed Technology”) integrates physical activities (sensory-based stimulation and motor exercises) with effective educational and behavioral methods, as well as supportive nutritional initiatives, in order to promote optimum brain and body function.
Highlights of Brain Balance’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2014 FDD)
- Brain Balance provides historical revenue information (without including expense items) about a group of franchise outlets that were open for the full calendar year 2013.
- There were fifty-four (54) Centers open in 2013, but only forty-seven (47) Centers were open for the full 12 months of 2013.
- Three (3) of those Centers were transferred to other owners during 2013 and their revenue numbers are not representative of the larger group because there was a break in the operation while the business transferred to the new owner. Accordingly, the total number in the group for which average revenue performance is provided is forty-four (44) Brain Balance Centers (the “Representative Group”).
- The numbers provided in this Item 19 were compiled from the voluntary reporting information that the franchisees provided to Brain Balance pursuant to the Franchise Agreement. These revenue numbers have not been verified by Brain Balance or independently audited.
- A new franchisee’s individual financial results may differ from the results provided below.