Highlights of Yogurt Lab’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2014 FDD)
- This Item 19 contains certain historical data relating to the operation of Yogurt Lab’s 7 affiliate-owned locations which were open as of December 31, 2013.
- The taxable annual sales data included in the Table reflects information for 2013 for each Store which was open during 2013.
- The table also shows percentage food cost, labor cost, and gross rent for each of the 7 Stores in 2013.
- Yogurt Lab has not audited this information, nor independently verified this information.
- All percentages are as of that particular Store’s sales and are minus any start-up/build costs.
- Because of the seasonality of the business, the timing of the opening of a Store open less than a year ago can have a material impact on some of the cost percentages. For example, both Eagan and Wayzata stores were not opened during the first quarter of 2013 which is a seasonally slow period resulting in lower gross rent and labor cost percentages.
- Food cost includes yogurt mix, milk, and all toppings.
- Gross rent includes base rent, CAM, taxes, and percentage rent.
- Labor cost includes wages (both hourly and salaried). Labor cost does not include payroll tax or any benefits.
- Other operating expenses include supplies, cups and spoons, advertising, repairs, maintenance, business licenses, credit card processing fees, printing, and services.
- The information set forth below reflects only some expenses associated with the ongoing operations of a Yogurt Lab Store. You will incur many other types of expenses in operating a Yogurt Lab Store, such as: (1) Royalty Fee; (2) Brand Fund Contribution; (3) insurance; (4) debt service, interest, and bank charges.
- Some outlets have earned this amount. Your individual results may differ. There is no assurance you will earn as much. A new franchisee’s individual results may differ from the results stated in this financial performance representation.
To Access the Rest of This Article and Other Premium, Income-Enhancing Content, Subscribe Now or Log In.
Gain the Insider Information (and Actual Earnings Data) You Need to Make a Safe and Smart Franchise Investment. Click Here to Learn More.
Gain the Insider Information (and Actual Earnings Data) You Need to Make a Safe and Smart Franchise Investment - See more at: https://www.franchisechatter.com/register/#sthash.le7wKJKM.dpuf
Leave a Reply