In this FDD Talk post based on PizzaRev’s 2014 FDD, you will find the answers to the following questions:
- What were the actual Revenues, Cost of Goods Sold, Controllable Expenses, and Non-Controllable Expenses for each of the PizzaRev restaurants in the sample?
- How many restaurants were included in the sample and what were the criteria for inclusion?
- Does the sample include franchised and affiliate-owned PizzaRev restaurants? Do franchised and affiliate-owned restaurants offer substantially the same menu items and services to customers, or are their substantial differences?
- Where are the restaurants located and when did each of them first open for business?
- How does PizzaRev define Revenues, Cost of Goods Sold, Controllable Expenses, and Non-Controllable Expenses?
- Aside from those already included, what other costs and expenses, if any, will franchisees incur?
- What were the high, low, and average Revenues for PizzaRev restaurants in the sample? What was the number (and percentage) above and below the average?
- Have PizzaRev’s auditors performed any audit or review of the financial information disclosed in Item 19?
- What are Franchise Chatter’s latest views on PizzaRev’s financial performance representations?