Highlights of Blaze Pizza’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2013 FDD)
- The following represents actual historical information concerning all (two in total) of the franchisor’s Blaze Pizza Restaurants operating as of March 17, 2013.
- These figures include the average net sales (i.e. gross sales minus sales taxes and discounts), and the average food costs and certain labor costs (not all costs or operating expenses) for the 2 company-owned stores located in Irvine, California and Pasadena, California.
- It represents a combined total of 52 weeks of operating results from the Irvine store (31 weeks from August 13, 2012 through March 17, 2013) and the Pasadena store (21 weeks from October 22, 2012 through March 17, 2013). The Irvine store opened on August 6, 2012 and the Pasadena store opened on October 15, 2012. The first operating week of each store has been excluded from the average.
- These two stores are substantially the same as the stores you will operate.
- Fifty percent (50%) of the company-owned stores met or exceeded each of the reported averages. There is no assurance you’ll do as well.
- The average food cost does not include paper or cleaning supplies.
- The average hourly crew labor cost does not include salaried manager, payroll taxes, workers’ compensation, medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, or other benefits.