Highlights of TITLE Boxing Club’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2013 FDD) – Part 2
Explanatory Notes for Table B
- The information presented below in Table B is a summary that the franchisor has created based on the financial information it has received from its designated point of sale provider, which all of its franchisees are required to use to operate their Fitness Facility.
- The information is based on the operations of the 70 Fitness Facilities that were open and operating during the entire time period from January 1, 2013 to March 31, 2013.
- Retail Sales include sales of equipment, clothing, and other product sales.
- Personal Training Sales include revenue from one-on-one or small group training sessions separate from membership revenue. Most Fitness Facilities hire personal trainers to provide personal training services to their members. Franchisees typically collect a percentage of what the trainers receive for these services.
- Membership Down Payment Revenue means all money collected at the time a membership is sold, including paid in advance, enrollment fees, and memberships which are paid in full when sold.
- Membership Monthly Payment Revenue means all money collected on a monthly basis for ongoing membership dues that is not part of the Membership Down Payment Revenue.
- Total Revenue is the sum of Retail Sales, Personal Training Sales, Membership Down Payment Revenue, and Membership Monthly Payment Revenue.
Explanatory Notes for Table C
- The performance data in Table C below groups certain detailed financial information for the Top 30%, Middle 40%, and Bottom 30% of the 70 Fitness Facilities included in the sample. The data below are the averages for each of the categories provided.