Highlights of Rodizio Grill’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2013 FDD)
- The figures below represent the range of Gross Sales for the period of January 1, 2012 through December 31, 2012 for all 11 Rodizio Grill restaurants opened and operating as of December 31, 2012. All 11 Rodizio Grill restaurants used in the representations below attained the range of sales stated.
- Seven of the eleven represented Rodizio Grill restaurants opened in 2012 and have been in operation for various amounts of time ranging from February 2012 to December 2012. Specifically, one franchise unit opened in each of February, March, April, and June 2012, with the remaining 3 franchisee units opening in December 2012.
- Range of Gross Sales in 2012 for Rodizio Grill Restaurants Open and Operating as of June 2012. This figure represents 8 of the 11 total Rodizio Grill restaurants. All 8 represented Rodizio Grill restaurants were open and operating as of June 2012. Three of the Rodizio Grill restaurants have been operating for more than four years; of which, two are owned and operated by The Phoenix Restaurant Group, LLC, and one is owned and operated by a franchisee. One Rodizio Grill restaurant is owned and operated by a franchisee who is also one of the franchisor’s directors and has been operating for three years. The remaining 7 units all opened in 2012.
- Range of Gross Sales in 2012 for Rodizio Grill Restaurants Open and Operating Beginning December 2012. This figure represents 3 of the 11 total Rodizio Grill restaurants that opened in December 2012. These figures represent gross sales as of December 31, 2012, meaning that none of these franchise units had been open for a full month.
- A new franchisee’s individual gross sales may differ from the results stated below. As a newly-opened franchisee-operated business, your individual results may differ from the results below.
- The market where your Rodizio Grill franchise is located may be in a larger or smaller urban or suburban area than the areas used in the representations below. You may also face direct competition from similar Brazilian-style steakhouse restaurants owned by outside competitors or other well established restaurants in your area, which could affect your gross sales.
- Your gross sales could be affected by economic conditions such as:
- 1) an increase in the cost of oil, beef, poultry, pork, and other meats;
- 2) a change in the unemployment rate;
- 3) agricultural losses from unpredictable weather; and
- 4) other unforeseeable changes in the economy.
- Additionally, changes in laws or regulations by local, state, or federal government may increase operating and other costs.
- There may be other factors that the franchisor cannot predict which may affect your actual results when operating a Rodizio Grill restaurant.
Part 1 – Range of Gross Sales in 2012 for Rodizio Grill Restaurants Open and Operating as of June 2012