Highlights of Weed Man’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2013 FDD) – Part 1
- All of the 2012 Gross Sales information used in this Financial Performance Representation is from calendar year 2012, the most recent period for which a full year’s sales information is available.
- In each of the following location performance categories, the franchisor shows the number of locations on which the figures are based, as well as the percentage each figure represents of all reporting operations.
- The franchisor determines the percentage by dividing the number of locations into the total of 94, which is the number of locations in operation for the whole year, or dividing the number of locations into the total number in that particular category.
- By “location” and “operation,” the franchisor refers to physical locations where a Weed Man franchisee is operating. A franchisee at one location may have more than one franchise agreement for multiple territories.
- Explanatory Notes for Table 2 (Historic Statement of Gross Sales for the First Year of Operation Since 2000). The data in Table 2 is historic in nature; it does not relate in any way to 2012 or even recent performance years. The figures reported relate to as long as 12 years ago, and many economic factors are substantially different today. The franchisor provides this information for historic perspective only.
- The Weed Man Business is seasonal. Revenues for a franchisee’s first year of operation will vary significantly depending upon when, during that year, the franchisee commences operation. Franchisees who begin operations before Spring season of the year may generate significantly higher revenues for that year than franchisees who begin later in the year.
Table 1: Statement of 2012 Average Gross Sales for All Reporting Locations
Average Gross Sales Per Location in the U.S.