Highlights of Look Good Naked Boot Camp’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2013 FDD) – Part 3
Explanatory Notes for Part 2 – Statement of Historical Gross Sales
- The table below presents information about the actual Gross Sales for one Look Good Naked location operated by the franchisor’s owners for the 12-month period from January 1, 2012 through December 31, 2012.
- The franchisor’s owners operate 6 Look Good Naked Businesses. Four of the five remaining locations are not included in the information below because these businesses are operated out of a fitness or health club and the owner did not track the Gross Sales information separately from the fitness or health club revenue, and the other location had been operating for less than one year.
- The location included below offered Training Sessions at a neighborhood location and 2 Corporate Locations. Clients were charged between $10 to $15 per client for each Training Session.
- This information is not audited.
- The franchisor’s owners did not charge an enrollment fee or collect any revenue other than the tuition paid for the Training Sessions.