Highlights of Handyman Connections’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2013 FDD) – Part 2
Explanatory Notes on Part 2 – Leads from Repeat Customers and Referrals
- Offering many different services through the Handyman Connection System will give you the opportunity to serve your customers in multiple ways at a single residence.
- Service requests from Repeat Customers indicate multiple contacts for different services. Referrals can indicate satisfaction with the quality received, resulting in recommendations to others.
- This table presents the percentage of Leads from Repeat Customers and Referrals as reported to the franchisor by Reporting Businesses. The following table presents the high, low, average, and median percentage of Leads from Repeat Customers and Referrals for the 45 Reporting Businesses during the data period.
- Lead is defined as a request from a potential customer for a Reporting Business to provide an estimate to perform services.
- Repeat Customers are defined as a customer that has used a Reporting Business’s service in the past.
- Referral is defined as a request initiated by a potential customer for a Reporting Business to perform services based on a recommendation by a previous customer.