Highlights of Elevation Burger’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2013 FDD)
- The affiliate-owned Elevation Burger Restaurant located in Falls Church, Virginia and which has been operating since 2004 achieved the gross sales below between January through December 2012. As of the date of the franchise disclosure document, this is the only store that has been operating for more than six years.
- A franchised Restaurant’s expenses will differ from this Restaurant’s expenses as follows: This Restaurant does not pay a royalty fee. This Restaurant does not pay fees for training. This Restaurant incurs expenses associated with hosting training, including discounts for trainees and business interruptions associated with hosting training, which franchised Restaurants will not incur.
- The success of your franchise will depend largely upon your individual abilities and your marketplace, and the financial results of your franchise are likely to differ, possibly significantly, from the results presented below.
- Please note that there may be expense variations between franchise locations and affiliate-owned Restaurants based on quantity discounts for goods and services made available to affiliate-owned Restaurants, consideration for franchisor approval needed before product or service purchases, company training programs with reduced labor costs, insurance savings via multiple outlet discounts.
- These additional, unrecognized expenses could impact the operation while at the same time be unrecognizable in the affiliate-owned Restaurant performance data by increasing sales revenue without reflecting the proportionate franchise costs.
- The gross sales figures in this statement have not been audited by the franchisor.
- The franchisor or its affiliates offered substantially the same service to the Restaurant described in this statement. This Restaurant offered substantially the same services to the public.
Company Store Income Statement (Total 2012)