For the most up-to-date financial information, check out our latest FDD Talk post analyzing College Nannies + Sitters + Tutors’ average revenues, expenses, and/or profits.
Highlights of College Nannies and Tutors’ Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2013 FDD) – Part 2
Explanatory Notes for Section 3
- In this section, the franchisor has prepared three charts to show first year, second year, and third year revenues for all College Nannies and Tutors franchises that have learning centers, were in operation as of December 31, 2012, and have been open for at least one year.
- The franchisor has included the unaudited sales figures because it wants to illustrate the start-up phase and revenue mix of a typical College Nannies and Tutors business with a learning center.
- Before 2009, locations were run under a different accounting system and these numbers were not separated.
- Some learning centers in the charts below were opened later than 12 months after completing initial training/certification. These revenues are from the date their learning center opened. You are required to open a learning center within the first 12 months after completing classroom training/certification.
- Note that the averages below represent the averages of each column. As some columns have more data than others, the averages do not add up correctly in the last row of each chart.
- Some outlets have sold this amount. Your individual results may differ. There is no assurance you’ll sell as much.
Section 3 – Gross Revenue and Revenue Mix by Year in Operation
Year 1 Average Revenue