Highlights of Tossed’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2013 FDD)
- As a Tossed Restaurant franchisee, you will operate a Tossed Restaurant, which is in the business of fast casual dining. Tossed Restaurants are open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and specialize in the production and serving of garden fresh salads, wraps, grilled panini sandwiches, and hot soups, among an array of breakfast items.
- The total investment necessary to begin operation of a Tossed Restaurant franchise (“Unit Franchise” or “Tossed Restaurant”) is from $226,000 to $849,025, dependent on a number of variables. This includes a $30,000 initial franchise fee that must be paid to the franchisor.
- The franchisor also offers a multiple unit development franchise, which allows you to reserve an area by committing to opening a negotiated number of Tossed Restaurants according to a schedule.
- This item contains historical data provided by franchisees.
- The success of your franchise will depend largely upon your individual abilities and your market, and the financial results of your franchise are likely to differ, perhaps materially, from the results summarized in this Item.
- These figures, as stated, provide data about the gross sales for five Tossed Restaurants, and exclude data from Restaurants that were not open the full year.
- “Grossed Sales” means all sales derived from operating Tossed Restaurants, exclusive of sales tax.
- The sales below are for specific Restaurants and should not be considered as actual or probable sales that will be attained by any franchisee. The franchisor does not represent that any franchisee can expect to attain such sales. The sales are based on the limited systemwide sales as indicated, and are not necessarily indicative 0f first year sales results.
- The financial performance representations made below do not reflect the cost of sales, operating expenses, or other costs or expenses. You should conduct an independent investigation of the costs and expenses you will incur in operating your franchise business.