Highlights of Soccer Shots’ Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2013 FDD)
- The franchise offered is for a youth soccer education program marketed to children ages 2-8 primarily through daycare centers, preschools, parks, and other community programs.
- According to the franchisor, a Soccer Shots franchise is affordable to start and maintain, as no land or storefront is required, equipment and supplies required are minimal and affordable, and administrative overhead is low.
- The success of a Soccer Shots franchise, however, depends upon your individual business abilities and capabilities. You will compete with other educational and sports-related programs in your area such as dance, gymnastics, foreign language, music, computer, and other elective programs.
- These programs may be offered at daycare centers, preschools, community parks, churches, or other locations on a year-round basis. Your ability to offer the Program in some areas may be limited by seasonal weather conditions.
- The total investment necessary to begin operation of a Soccer Shots franchise is $10,492 to $25,500. This includes $16,500 that must be paid to the franchisor.
- Below are the average revenues for single franchise businesses and multi franchise businesses which (i) have been in business for at least twelve (12) months and (ii) fall within the System’s 75th percentile. Multi franchise businesses include franchisees that operate at least two territories.
- The information contained in this Item 19 should not be considered the actual or probable revenues that you will realize. Your results will likely differ from the results contained in this Item. The franchisor does not represent that you will attain comparable revenues.
- Actual results will vary from franchisee to franchisee. Factors such as the length of time the business has been open, location, demographics, the franchisee’s prior business experience, the franchisee’s marketing efforts, and others will have an effect on your individual results.
- The information in this Item 19 is unaudited. The information presented does not reflect the cost of sales, operating expenses, or other costs and expenses you will incur in operating your Franchised Business.