Highlights of the Item 19 Financial Performance Representations of Play It Again Sports (2013 FDD) – Part 2
- “Gross Sales” means all revenues the franchisee receives from the sale of goods and services, whether by cash or by check, credit card or trade, in connection with the Store, less sales tax and customer refunds and returns.
- Average Gross Profit equals Gross Sales less Cost of Goods Sold. Average Gross Profit does not reflect any expenses related to the operation of a Play It Again Sports Store other than Cost of Goods Sold.
- Quartile refers to the portion of the total number of Stores open that represents 25%. For example, the first quartile identifies those Stores that were in the top 25% of all Stores in Gross Sales.
- These results relate to specific Play It Again Sports Stores located in the United States and Canada. Your individual results will likely differ from these results.
- The Statement of Sales Ranges for 306 of the 307 franchised Play It Again Sports Stores open on December 29, 2012 that had been in operation for at least 12 months by quartile for the 12 month period ended December 29, 2012 are as follows: