Highlights of Forever Yogurt’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2013 FDD) – Part 3
Restrictions on Sources of Products and Services (Item 8)
- Forever Yogurt may designate itself or an affiliate as an approved supplier of products and services.
- Currently, Forever Yogurt’s affiliate is the sole supplier of yogurt mixes and toppings, hot chocolate and espresso ingredients and toppings, certain “Forever Yogurt” branded promotional materials and paper products, loyalty and gift cards, Forever Yogurt Store yogurt machines, and mosaic wall tiles.
- You must also currently purchase your Store’s logo cups, lids, and spoons from the company’s designated suppliers.
- In addition, Forever Yogurt requires you to subscribe to a point-of-sale system provided by a designated supplier. The fee for the point-of-sale system is payable to the third-party supplier.
- As of the date of the Disclosure Document, none of Forever Yogurt’s officers owns an interest in any approved or designated suppliers. Forever Yogurt or its affiliates will derive revenue from such transactions.
Chicago Avenue Store