Highlights of Massage Heights’ Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2013 FDD)
- The estimated initial investment to open a Massage Heights Business ranges from $235,089 to $595,867.
Explanatory Notes – Average Monthly and Yearly Gross Revenue for the Reporting Group of Massage Heights Businesses
- Massage Heights’ Item 19 presents information about the Gross Revenue realized by certain franchisees during the period from January 1, 2012 until December 31, 2012 (“Reporting Period”).
- The Gross Revenue information was prepared from sales records and reports by the franchisees of Massage Heights Businesses; however, the numbers have not been audited and Massage Heights has not independently verified the numbers.
- For purposes of this Item 19, the term “Gross Revenue” means the amount of all cash receipts for the sale of any products or services of the Massage Business. The figures presented below do not reflect the operating expenses or other costs or expenses that must be deducted from the gross revenue figures to obtain your net income or profit.
- In October of 2007, Massage Heights implemented a new design for the Massage Heights Business which provided an enhanced experience for guests as well as a uniform look that would appeal to the masses as opposed to the previous build which appealed at a regional level rather than a national level (“Next Generation Retreat”).
- As of December 31, 2012, Massage Heights had a total of 77 Massage Heights Businesses that were open for business during the Reporting Period. This does not include two company owned and operated Retreats.
- The information in the table below is a historical financial performance representation for the 37 franchised Massage Heights Businesses (including Pilot Retreats) that were in operation for 24 months or longer at the beginning of the Reporting Period.
- The remaining 40 Massage Heights Businesses were either not open for business for the full 24 months or longer at the beginning of the Reporting Period or not operating a Next Generation Retreat and therefore not included in the table below.