Highlights of Kosama Complete Body Transformation’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2013 FDD)
Historical Sales Information for Kosama Clubs – Explanatory Notes
- As of December 31, 2012, there were 29 franchised Kosama Clubs operating in 1o states. Of these Clubs, 15 Clubs operated for the full 52-week period ending December 31, 2012. The chart below reflects the historical sales information concerning these Clubs.
- The information below reflects sales information only; therefore, you can make no inferences with respect to a Club’s profitability.
- The figures reflected in the chart below were compiled from unaudited information reported to Kosama by its franchisees. Kosama has not independently verified any of the sales information upon which this financial performance representation is based.
- Sales results for a Kosama Club are affected by a number of factors including local demographics, including daytime and residential population and income levels, site characteristics (i.e. visibility, traffic count, ease of ingress and egress, parking availability), seasonality, local competition, brand and product awareness in the geographic area in which the Club is located, and your individual marketing efforts.
- Sales may also be affected by other factors such as weather events and road construction affecting traffic patterns.