Highlights of Red Mango’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2013 FDD)
Number of Red Mango Traditional Self-Serve Stores Included in These Financial Performance Representations (Historical Sales Information)
- As of January 20, 2013, there were 150 franchised Red Mango Stores (Traditional Full-Serve Stores and Traditional Self-Serve Stores) operating in 30 states.
- Of these Stores, 56 Traditional Self-Serve Stores operated for the full 52-week period ending January 20, 2013. The following chart reflects historical sales information concerning these 56 Traditional Self-Serve Stores.
- The Red Mango Stores reflected in the chart below are all self-service locations and are located in Alabama, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Texas, and Virginia.
Notes and Assumptions for Red Mango’s Historical Sales Information
The information below reflects sales information only; therefore, you can draw no inferences with respect to a Store’s profitability. The financial performance representation figures do not reflect the costs of sales, operating expenses, or other costs or expenses, that must be deducted from the gross revenue or gross sales figures to obtain your net income or profit.
- The figures reflected in the chart below were compiled from unaudited information reported to Red Mango by its franchisees and, with respect to locations operated or managed by its Affiliates, from unaudited information provided to Red Mango by its Affiliates. Red Mango has not independently verified any of the sales information upon which this financial performance representation is based.
- Sales results for a Red Mango Store are affected by a number of factors including:
- local demographics, including daytime and residential population and income levels
- site characteristics (i.e., visibility, traffic count, ease of ingress and egress, parking availability)
- seasonality (particularly in colder climate)
- local competition
- brand and product awareness in the geographic area in which the Store is located
- your individual marketing efforts
- weather events
- road construction affecting traffic patterns