Highlights of Capriotti’s Sandwich Shop’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2012 FDD) – Part 2
- These figures represent averages, and the franchisor does not claim or expect that you can or will expect to achieve the same average Gross Sales as shown below.
- Operating results are subject to numerous risks and uncertainties, including duration and severity of economic conditions both locally and nationally, supply and demand changes for the products sold by you, competitive conditions in the restaurant industry, relationships with customers and property owners, and the availability of capital.
B. 2011 Average Gross Sales for Restaurants in Operation for 24 Months or More
- The following table provides the average annual Gross Sales for the period ending December 31, 2011 for all restaurants in operation more than 24 months that reported information for the entire period to the franchisor.
- All of the franchisee and affiliate-owned restaurants qualifying for the sample were included in 2011.
- The restaurants are located in the following states: Wisconsin, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Maryland, Nevada, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Utah.