Highlights of Bar Method’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2012 FDD) – Part 1
- The disclosure document describes a franchise for a Bar Method exercise studio which uses bar-based exercises that are designed to reshape and elongate muscles while maintaining an intense pace that burns fat and increases stamina. Bar Method Studios may also provide other services, such as massage and childcare, as well as selling fitness apparel and other items.
- The total investment necessary to begin operation of a Bar Method studio is from $161,000 to $765,500. This includes the franchise fee that must be paid to the franchisor.
Pro Forma Operating Statement for High Volume Studio
- The following pro forma operating statements are based on, but not a historical representation of, the operations of The Bar Method, Inc.’s Bar Method studio and studios of its licensees and franchisees that have been open for more than 12 months.
- These figures are only estimates of what the franchisor thinks you may earn. Your individual results may differ. There is no assurance that you will earn as much.
- The assumptions on which the pro forma operating statements are based are set forth in the notes to those statements (These notes can be found in Part 3 of this series.)