Highlights of the Item 19 Financial Performance Representations of The Entrepreneur’s Source (2012 FDD) – Part 3
- These projections assume that you will be the Principal Operator of the Franchised Business and that you do not receive an additional salary. They assume you do not hire any other employees.
- The franchisor has not provided any allowance for corporate or personal income taxes, nor has it included expenses for depreciation, amortization, interest, or debt repayment. Each franchisee funds their purchase of the Franchised Business differently and it cannot project how you will account for those items.
- These projections are based on economic conditions as of March 2012 and it has made no adjustments in any category to account for inflation.
- These projections assume that you follow the franchisor’s guidelines for suggested pricing and that you operate your Franchised Business in strict accordance with its licensing standards and System. If you do not, your results will likely vary dramatically from the projections it has provided.
- The franchisor has calculated this chart based on the client development for both business coaching and placement coaching.
- This chart reflects one business coaching client per month for the five year period.
- The chart reflects one paid placement fee per month for the five year period.