Highlights of Lawn Doctor’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2012 FDD) – Part 1
- The franchise offered is for the right to operate a business to establish, care for, and maintain lawns and vegetation and to provide specific pest control services.
- The total investment necessary to begin operation of a Lawn Doctor Business franchise is $68,387 to $98,237 (and may be lower for additional franchises purchased by existing Strategic Partners). This includes between $56,250 and $73,500 that must be paid to the franchisor.
Table A – Statement of 2011 Gross Sales for 196 Strategic Partners That Operated Lawn Doctor Businesses for Two Full Years or More as of December 31, 2011
- The franchisor has included in Table A certain gross sales results for Lawn Doctor Businesses with at least two full years of operational experience as of December 31, 2011.
- As of December 31, 2011, at least 462 Lawn Doctor Businesses were in operation. These 462 Lawn Doctor Businesses were operated by 216 Strategic Partners that, for reporting purposes, consolidated their Lawn Doctor Businesses’ financial information.
- Table A comprises gross sales information for all 196 Strategic Partners that operated Lawn Doctor Businesses for at least two full years as of December 31, 2011.
- The franchisor compiled this information from weekly reports of gross sales that its Strategic Partners provided to it. The franchisor does not verify the figures in these reports.