Highlights of Mainstream Boutique’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2012 FDD)
- Mainstream Boutique businesses offer the retail sale of fashionable women’s clothing and accessories and giftware.
- The total investment necessary to begin operation of a Mainstream Boutique business is from $43,650 to $129,500. This includes an $18,000 initial franchise fee that must be paid to the franchisor.
Average Net Revenues of Mainstream Boutique Businesses During the 2011 Fiscal Year
- The following table presents unaudited information about the reported Net Revenues of ten franchised and one company-owned Mainstream Boutique businesses from which Mainstream has collected a full 52 weeks of revenue reports for the 2011 Fiscal Year.
- This table does not include data collected from the one Mainstream Boutique that operates only seasonally.
- The information for the franchised Mainstream Boutique businesses was collected by Mainstream, but has not been independently audited or verified by Mainstream. The information for the company-owned Mainstream Boutique business has not been audited or verified by any independent accounting firm.
- The financial performance representations in this Item 19 do not reflect the cost of revenues, operating expenses, or other costs or expenses that must be deducted from the net revenues or gross sales figures to obtain your net income or profit.