Highlights of Erbert and Gerbert’s Sandwich Shop’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2012 FDD)
- E & G Franchise Systems, Inc. (the “Company”) franchises Erbert and Gerbert’s Sandwich Shop restaurants, which feature submarine, club, and other gourmet sandwiches and specialty soups to be served on the premises and for pick-up by, or delivery to, the customer.
- The total investment necessary to begin operation of an Erbert and Gerbert’s Sandwich Shop restaurant is from $193,600 to $401,200. This includes $32,500 to $35,000 that must be paid to the franchisor or an affiliate.
- If you sign an Area Development Agreement, you will pay the Company a non-refundable Territory Fee of $10,000 times the number of restaurants you agree to develop. The Company will apply the $10,000 payment against future Initial Franchise Fees for your Erbert and Gerbert’s Sandwich Shop restaurants that you develop under the Area Development Agreement.
Average Annual Revenues (January 1, 2011 – December 31, 2011) for Erbert and Gerbert’s Sandwich Shop Restaurants Open All 12 Months
- The following summary statement contains information relating solely to the historical annual revenues of Erbert and Gerbert’s restaurant businesses (both franchised and company-owned) that were open for at least one year.
- Small market is defined as a city or metropolitan area with a population under 20,000.
- All Erbert and Gerbert’s restaurant businesses are in leased premises with varying demographics.
- The Gross Revenue figures contained in this Item 19 do not reflect the cost of sales, operating expenses, or other costs or expenses that must be deducted to obtain your net income or profit.
- Some of the outlets reported are located in concentrated geographic areas and thus collectively benefit from each other’s presence through, among other reasons, community advertising and a greater market presence – a factor that may not be present in other geographic areas.