Highlights of The New Miami Subs Grill’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2012 FDD) – Part 1
- The franchisee will operate a quick service restaurant featuring food cooked to order operated under the names “The New Miami Subs Grill” or “Miami Subs Grill.”
- The estimated total investment necessary to begin operation of a “Delivery Express” restaurant ranges from approximately $106,000 to $240,000. This includes $15,000 that must be paid to the franchisor and/or its affiliate.
- If you wish to add co-branded operations to your restaurant, you will incur additional costs. To add a “Nathan’s Famous” or an “Arthur Treacher’s” co-branded operation, the franchisor estimates that the costs will range from $9,500 to $12,500 for each concept.
- The franchisor also offers to enter into “Area Development” agreements with qualified parties to solicit and service Miami Subs Grill franchisees in an agreed-upon territory.
- The estimated initial investment for an Area Developer will be the same as that for a traditional Miami Subs Grill restaurant (as the Area Developer is required to establish a Miami Subs Grill restaurant), with the exception of the initial Area Developer fee, which will be calculated at the rate of $100,000 for every 1,000,000 people residing within the territory granted to the Area Developer.